General Policies for Strategic-i-Solutions
Hosting/Domain Registration Payment Obligations, Returns, Renewals and Cancellations1. Payment Obligations:
Full hosting payment is required in advance, before hosting service is established. Payment-due notices will be sent by electronic mail, unless otherwise requested by client. If payment is not received by the renewal date, your account will be terminated. Once your account is terminated, you will need to pay for the set up fee ($25) and the monthly fees to reopen the account. There is a $35 fee for bounced checks and a $25 processing fee for charge backs. 2. Renewals:
Your hosting account will be automatically renewed under the same time and fee structure unless you give written notice to Strategic-i-Solutions, LLC (SiS, LLC) fifteen (15) days prior to renewal date. 3. Cancellation:
You may cancel at anytime. If you cancel before the first 30 days, please refer to the details under “Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee.” If you cancel after the first 30 days from the opening of your account, you will be obligated to pay all fees and charges accrued prior to the effectiveness of the cancellation, including any contractual agreement(s). SiS, Inc. will refund to you the prepaid fees for basic hosting for the full months remaining after effectiveness of cancellation, less any prior fees and charges, and an early cancellation fee of $25. Accounts that are terminated by SiS, Inc. will not receive any refund. All cancellations must be received in writing as per the deadlines indicated; regular mail, e-mail and fax notifications are acceptable if you receive a reply confirmation . Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. Cancellation request will reflect the day after your submission. Refunds will be issued back to you within 7-10 business days from your cancellation date. 4. Transfers:
If you wish to transfer your hosting to another provider SiS, LLC can, upon request, download your site onto a CD and mail it to you. The cost for this service $75 per copy. FTP access to your site is not available for transfer purposes and if access is granted it is free of charge and portal will be opened for 48 hours only, after which you must resubmit your request. 5. Limited 30-day Money Back Guarantee:
If you are not completely satisfied with our services within the first 30 days from the opening of the account, you will be given a full refund on your hosting fee excluding setup fees, days hosting expired and additional services. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase or by bank check. If we have canceled your account due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Domain name registration is non-refundable as this money is paid out to a third party. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
- Site Design – Once site design is signed off on (via email consent), design is considered approved. Any subsequent changes to design are billable at our standard hourly rate.
- Navigation – Once site outline/map is approved (via email consent), site navigation is considered approved. Any subsequent changes to navigation are billable at our standard hourly rate.
- Content– Provision of content is customer’s responsibility. We will spell check and edit as needed per your instructions. We will be happy to give you suggested additions along the way.
- Text content – Content must be provided in digital form, unless copy is being developed by SiS, LLC. Transcription of non-digital content is considered billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Clients should provide proof-written copy. Two rounds of revisions will be provided free of charge. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
- Copy development – Development of website copy is billable at our regular hourly rate. Development of copy is accomplished via Website Development agents interviewing the client about the topic areas to be addressed on their web pages. SiS LLC then composes appropriate copy, submits to the client for review, edit, and approval. Approved copy is then posted to the web pages.
- Graphical content – Images outside of the website design must be provided in digital form or in a form that can be easily scanned, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract. Subsequent revisions will be billable at our regular hourly rate.
- Time frame – Sites will be fully billable three (3) months after the deposit is received, regardless of the amount of content you have or have not supplied us. All content must be provided to SiS, LLC no later than six (6) months after the deposit is received. Posting of content received after six (6) months of receipt of the deposit is work billable at our regular hourly rates.
- Database Implementation – Entry of data for database applications is considered client’s responsibility. Entry of data by SiS, LLC is billable, unless otherwise provided for in customer’s contract.
- Training – For websites with administrative backends, one (1) one-hour training sessions will be provided free of charge. Training videos are available at no charge. If a topic is not covered, please request it and we will develop at our earliest convenience.
- Technical Support – We offer local, in-house remote support to our clients. We do not normally bill for technical support depending on the problem’s fault, severity, and time invested. You must open a Help Ticket first, and if problem is not solvable we will attempt to “Remote Access” your account and solve the issue with you, thereby providing a training lesson for management.
Development Process Payment Obligations, Renewals, and Cancellations
The deposit paid to SiS, LLC covers the cost of design work carried out. It is not possible to refund a deposit after thirty (30) days or once Web Development has sent the first design to the client. Web Development reserves the right to decide whether a refund is applicable if requested by the client for any reason. A refund is not guaranteed by Web Development, but possible providing SiS, LLC decides upon this option. If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase. If we have canceled your account due to a breach of the terms and conditions on your part, you will not be eligible for a refund. Phone requests will not constitute acceptance of any cancellation.
SiS, LLC maintains and troubleshoots the websites we mange for our clients according to set terms, as well as any domain-based email accounts or scripts hosted on those websites. We do NOT assume responsibility for upkeep or provide non-billable troubleshooting on our clients’ ISPs (Internet Service Providers), ISP-based email accounts (firstname.lastname@example.org), your home or office internet connections, or any other non-domain-based issues outside SiS, LLC’s realm of service. Provision of non-domain-based troubleshooting services will be billable at our normal hourly rate.